Successfully Integrating Nanomaterials into Your Products
How to overcome the technical challenges that researchers and developers face when bringing nanomaterial-enabled products to market
What This Webinar Covers
Product developers and researchers across every industry experience one main challenge when working with nanomaterials: successful product integration.
It is common knowledge that the unique properties of nanomaterials offer extraordinary potential in a number of applications. These are properties that virtually every industry is attempting to leverage to produce differentiated and high-performing products. So, why is it challenging for these industries to integrate nanomaterials into products and what steps can you take to increase your likelihood of success?
Cerion has heard these struggles first hand from the numerous companies we have spoken to and work with. Spanning 40+ industries, we've helped these companies successfully leverage nanomaterials and integrate them into their products or applications for differentiated performance.
Join Cerion’s EVP of Research, Dr. David Sandford, Senior Scientist, Dr. Andrew Zane, and EVP of Sales, Chris Skipper, as they discuss the technical and process related factors that you should consider.
Complete the form to gain access to this webinar.
Watch This Webinar
Complete this form to watch the Webinar: Successfully Integrating Nanomaterials into Your Products
What are the biggest challenges researchers and product developers experience when incorporating nanomaterials into their products?
How can you ensure nanoparticles remain monodisperse and stable in a dispersion and why is it important for product integration?
What methods can be used to control particle size for a specific use case and what sizing details are critical to understand?
Finding the Right Approach
There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to nanomaterials. What is the best approach for your business and product - catalog or custom?
Why is the surface chemistry of a nanoparticle important for successful product integration and how can you control it?
Scale-Up and Manufacturing
What steps can be taken to improve the likelihood of manufacturing custom nanomaterials and commercialization requests?
Ensuring Seamless Integration
What methods can be used to ensure nanomaterials easily integrate into products and are compatible with downstream processing conditions?
When does nanoparticle composition become important and how can you leverage it to fine tune properties?
Get the information you need from the session with an opportunity to submit questions prior to the webinar or ask during the session.
Meet Our Speakers
DAVID SANDFORD, PhD
Cerion Executive Vice President - Research
- Synthesis, characterization and commercialization of novel antimicrobial actives, metal oxide catalysts, fuel additives and polishing agents
- Nanomaterials for medical imaging, high refractive index plastics and fuel cells
- Creating nanoparticle formulations in polar and nonpolar media incorporating a wide range of stabilizing chemistries
Andrew Zane, PhD
Cerion Senior Scientist
- Antibacterial composite materials utilizing nitrogen doped titanium dioxide nanoparticles
- Particle synthesis and characterization, polymer composite characterization, and bacterial toxicity assays
- Custom design and scale-up of metal, metal oxides, and ceramics for use in a broad range of applications and systems
- Design for Manufacturing implementation for ensuring successful transition from applied research through scale-up and manufacturing
- Identifying and optimizing synthetic routes to meet customer needs
Chris Skipper, M.B.A.
Cerion Executive Vice President - Sales
Chris earned his M.B.A. in Finance, Marketing, and Strategy from the University of Rochester. He has over 8 Years of experience in the nanomaterial industry with applied expertise in:
- Technical consultation and project management
- Project feasibility and tech-economic analysis for project cost vs goals evaluations
- Intellectual property and confidentiality
- Phase / Gate project planning through all steps of the product lifecycle including:
- Applied research
Ready to learn more about Cerion?
Whether you have proof of concept or are interested in establishing proof of concept, Cerion can help. Our solutions-based approach allows us to quickly provide you with optimized candidate materials based on your specified product application to enable you to rapidly enable a path towards commercialization. Our team acts as an extension of your development team, following your lead to ensure both fit and scalability for commercialization.
From the material design stage, through scale-up and manufacturing – we focus on providing you with the customized materials you require. Our in-house teams of researchers, analytical chemists and engineers have decades of experience working with an expansive list of metal, metal oxide and ceramic nanomaterials, allowing our customers to rely on us no matter how much nanomaterial expertise they have coming into our partnership.
Interested in talking to our team about our capabilities or an upcoming project? Contact us to schedule time.